Strantin Site Mapping
Strantin’s industry-leading Site Replicator redefines the way physical floor programs are used by replicating key graphical factors at your site and placing them into a customized and consistent image. Rather than PDFs or large graphics, Strantin uses PNG or SVG files to optimize system performance. Real time images are viewed in combination with smartly placed camera icons to better acclimate the viewer to the mapped environment.
Site Mapping Features
- Confidently identify your location through standardized mapping formats, allowing for consistent, site-to-site representation.
- Preview images using real-time camera snapshots to quickly find the full image.
- Easily customize site maps with emergency contact information, distinguishing landmarks and directional signs.
- Simplify viewing using highlighted overlays in congested camera locations.
- Quickly determine the camera type and position with camera icons.
- Quickly download maps because they are produced as scalable vector graphics with minimal file sizes.