Strantin Site Mapping
Strantin’s industry-leading Site Replicator redefines the way physical floor programs are used by replicating key graphical factors at your site and placing them into a customized and consistent image. Rather than PDFs or large graphics, Strantin uses PNG or SVG files to optimize system performance. Real-time images are viewed in combination with smartly placed camera icons to better acclimate the viewer to the mapped environment.
Site Mapping Features
- Confidently identify your location through standardized mapping formats, allowing for consistent, site-to-site representation.
- Preview images using real-time camera snapshots to quickly find the full image.
- Easily customize site maps with emergency contact information, distinguishing landmarks and directional signs.
- Simplify viewing using highlighted overlays in congested camera locations.
- Quickly determine the camera type and position with camera icons.
- Quickly download maps because they are produced as scalable vector graphics with minimal file sizes.