Strantin Dispatch Command™
Strantin’s special Dispatch Command™ eradicates the traditional matrix switcher through the use of cutting-edge network technology. The unique Dispatch Command™ feature set enables users to develop customizable matrix screens that can be saved and forwarded anywhere on the network without additional hardware thus saving you money and time.
Dispatch Command™ Features
- No pre-specified matrix templates to limit the display size and scope of the monitor.
- Users are able to set up and control multiple monitors on a single PC.
- No matrix switcher hardware has to be purchased, installed, or maintained.
- No additional software to download.
- No additional plug-in or codec required to run this feature.
- No extra training for end user.
- Dispatch Command™ permits users to view cameras from anywhere on the network, not just cameras on a local server.
- Dispatch Command™ enables mobile users to view and push video to remote monitors on a wireless or broadband network.
- Matrix settings can be exported as XML files so settings can be emailed and/or saved to USB memory, making setting transfers easy.