Strantin Enterprise Software's site to site communications and the scalable system gives you the clarity and security your company needs. We streamline the surveillance system for multiple-site environments where security images are directed to one or more centralized servers. Integration optimizes all the elements of your security for ease of use. Manage surveillance equipment through one easy to use interface. Top features give you a real advantage.
Enterprise applications assist network redundancy. Because surveillance video is absolutely 'continuous' in nature, Strantin does not implement the conventional storage array technique used by our competitors. Rather, Strantin generates full frame JPG image to switching hard drives or alternating servers in an enterprise environment creating optimal redundancy. Strantin then flawlessly interlaces the stored images during playback. Instead of the basic RAID redundancy, Strantin provides server, network and real redundancy. If images are sent to two Strantin servers, one server can be wrecked and you still have immediate access to your camera images. In addition, Strantin's redundant archiving methodology enables the load to be dispersed across all available hard drives and servers in the system, minimizing stress on the specific elements.
- Customizable server configuration
- Ensures 100% data access anytime you want
- Minimizes data loss nearly to 0%
- Server configuration can be customized to your network design
- Uses the latest storage technology to achieve the best and most accurate results
- Redundancy options can be configured to record every other frame to the switching drives within a system in the event of a drive failure or alternating servers for redundancy in the event of a complete server failure
- In contrast to RAID, end users get almost the full capacity of their hard drives for video storage without the expense of distributed parity or dedicated parity drives